All Freelance Writing Weekly Roundup – April 6, 2012
I love Fridays. I’m technically off of work (although lately I’ve been trying to post these updates in the morning). And I can’t wait to go spend some time outside to enjoy the fresh air as soon as it warms up a bit. Are you finishing up your work week too, or do you work through the weekends?
If you’re ready for a break, maybe you’d like to catch up on some reading or chat chat with other freelancers. And that’s where our weekly roundups come in. Here are some of the forum discussions and posts you might have missed in the last week.
From the Writing Forums
- What’s Your Morning Routine?
- Freelancers: Do You Sell More Than Your Services?
- The Domain Squatter Dilemma
From the Blog
From the Web
- 8 Things I Learned Analyzing My Yearly Freelance Writing Expenses — by Michelle Rafter at WordCount
- Your Favorite Ideas for Writing Ergonomics, Aesthetics, Functionality, and Work/Life Philosophies, Please… — by Peter Bowerman at The Well-Fed Writer
- Do as I Say, Not as I Do — by Cathy Miller at Words on the Page
- You Ask, I Answer: How Can I Find Niche Markets? — by Linda Formichelli at The Renegade Writer
- Freelance Writing — How to Break In — by Anne Wayman at About Freelance Writing
- 3 Content Marketing Tips for Building Your Client Prospect List – by Andrew Fingerman at Freelance Switch
From the Archives
- 5 Tips for Becoming a Happier and More Productive Freelance Writer
- Writing When You Just Can’t Write Anymore
- Demand Studios: Beyond the Rate Debate
- Free One Page Project Planner
- Freelance Writers: How to Prioritize Your Own Projects
Fri, 06 Apr 2012 12:57:05 GMT
Walsenburg E-Commerce | St George E-Commerce | Minneapolis E-Commerce | Atlanta E-Commerce | Navi Mumbai E-Commerce | Gilbert E-Commerce | Northeast Cobb E-Commerce | Kolkata E-Commerce | Fort Collins E-Commerce | Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove E-Commerce |
Update 2: The category links are now working properly. It was apparently an issue with the upgrade of my WordPress installation and otherwise unrelated to the server move. Whew! I think we’re finally fully up and running again. :) Update: With furth
Just a heads up. I’m running some maintenance and optimization on this blog this week to prepare for a move to a new server. During that time some features will be deactivated while I test resource loads they cause (also to prep for the final plugin
Do you ever feel flustered under the pressure of your freelance work? Do you have a client who sometimes drives you crazy? Do you fear losing a gig because you don’t know where the next one will come from? Do you constantly worry about money because
Need Freelance Writer Market? Check out our member profiles:
Freelance Lessons Learned the Hard Way
I am so very not perfect. I would never claim to be the best writer around, the best mother around o
5 Time Management Tools for Freelance Writers
As a freelance writer do you ever feel like you aren’t working to your full potential ̵
6 Great Ways to Use Email Marketing to Find More Work
The revolution of telecommuting has created an entire new breed of worker: the techno-freelancer. If
Dear WordCount: How do I start a blog?
Taking the 30-day Blogathon challenge is a great way to start a blog. Here are some easy steps to
What Not to Do When Your Writing Income is Down
One of the hardest parts about adjusting to freelance writing life, and self-employment in genera
Freelance Writer Market Articles