All Freelance Writing Weekly Roundup – April 6, 2012
I love Fridays. I’m technically off of work (although lately I’ve been trying to post these updates in the morning). And I can’t wait to go spend some time outside to enjoy the fresh air as soon as it warms up a bit. Are you finishing up your work week too, or do you work through the weekends?
If you’re ready for a break, maybe you’d like to catch up on some reading or chat chat with other freelancers. And that’s where our weekly roundups come in. Here are some of the forum discussions and posts you might have missed in the last week.
From the Writing Forums
- What’s Your Morning Routine?
- Freelancers: Do You Sell More Than Your Services?
- The Domain Squatter Dilemma
From the Blog
From the Web
- 8 Things I Learned Analyzing My Yearly Freelance Writing Expenses — by Michelle Rafter at WordCount
- Your Favorite Ideas for Writing Ergonomics, Aesthetics, Functionality, and Work/Life Philosophies, Please… — by Peter Bowerman at The Well-Fed Writer
- Do as I Say, Not as I Do — by Cathy Miller at Words on the Page
- You Ask, I Answer: How Can I Find Niche Markets? — by Linda Formichelli at The Renegade Writer
- Freelance Writing — How to Break In — by Anne Wayman at About Freelance Writing
- 3 Content Marketing Tips for Building Your Client Prospect List – by Andrew Fingerman at Freelance Switch
From the Archives
- 5 Tips for Becoming a Happier and More Productive Freelance Writer
- Writing When You Just Can’t Write Anymore
- Demand Studios: Beyond the Rate Debate
- Free One Page Project Planner
- Freelance Writers: How to Prioritize Your Own Projects
Fri, 06 Apr 2012 12:57:05 GMT
Navi Mumbai E-Commerce | Fort Collins E-Commerce | Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove E-Commerce | St George E-Commerce | Walsenburg E-Commerce | Northeast Cobb E-Commerce | Gilbert E-Commerce | Kolkata E-Commerce | McKinney E-Commerce | Minneapolis E-Commerce |
Update 2: The category links are now working properly. It was apparently an issue with the upgrade of my WordPress installation and otherwise unrelated to the server move. Whew! I think we’re finally fully up and running again. :) Update: With furth
Just a heads up. I’m running some maintenance and optimization on this blog this week to prepare for a move to a new server. During that time some features will be deactivated while I test resource loads they cause (also to prep for the final plugin
Do you ever feel flustered under the pressure of your freelance work? Do you have a client who sometimes drives you crazy? Do you fear losing a gig because you don’t know where the next one will come from? Do you constantly worry about money because
Need Freelance Writer Market? Check out our member profiles:
2011 WordCount Blogathon – register now, event starts May 1
The 4th annual WordCount Blogathon invites writers, bloggers to post every day in May. Sign up for t
All Freelance Writing Weekly Roundup – February 3, 2012
Happy Friday everyone! Today we kick off our new weekly roundup series (similar to our old Freelance
Following up on a Cold Call? Use these Tips
In a perfect world, every cold call would lead to a sale. Of course, if you have ever used this m
12 People Every Freelancer Should Connect with through Social Media
“How can I use social media for my freelancing business? I don’t really know anybody?
Ask your Clients: What do you need in the New Year?
Now that 2013 is underway, there is no better time to get serious about growing your business. Yo
Freelance Writer Market Articles