All Freelance Writing Weekly Roundup – March 9, 2012
Happy Friday yet again! As usual, I’m going to share some tidbits from around the freelance writing world. Here are some recent daily discussions on our writing forums, some posts here you might have missed, and posts that caught my attention this week from around the blogosphere.
From the Writing Forums
- Why Do You Blog?
- Why (or How) Did You Get Into Freelancing?
- How to Overcome Writer’s Block
- What Software Do You Swear By?
- Should You Share Your Business Ideas With Your Blog Readers?
From the Blog
From the Web
- 18 Online Tools for Freelance Writers That Help Boost Productivity [Part 1] by Charnita Fance at Blogging Tips
- How Should I Format My Articles? by Linda Formichelli at The Renegade Writer
- 5 Strategies for Reviving Your Freelance Marketing Plan by Lori Widmer at WordCount
- Enhance Your Freelance Writing Career With These 5 Tips by Edna R. Aluoch at Freelance Switch
- Paypal Wants to Decide What We Read and Write by Anne Wayman at About Freelance Writing
- Blogger Advice: Are You Guilty of This? by Joe Wallace at Freelance Zone
- Quick-Start Guide to Finding Clients by Lori Widmer at Words on the Page
- The Freelancer’s Pros and Cons of Early Adoption by Laura Spencer at Freelance Folder
From the Archives
- Work Smarter: Do Take it Personally
- What Sets You Apart From Other Writers?
- Freelance Writers: Stand Up For Your Rates
- Don’t be a Victim: Stop Content Thieves Dead in Their Tracks
- Myth: Web Content Writers Can’t Earn as Much as Business Writers
Fri, 09 Mar 2012 13:31:42 GMT
Walsenburg E-Commerce | Fort Collins E-Commerce | Gilbert E-Commerce | Minneapolis E-Commerce | McKinney E-Commerce | Atlanta E-Commerce | St George E-Commerce | Navi Mumbai E-Commerce | Northeast Cobb E-Commerce | Kolkata E-Commerce |
Update 2: The category links are now working properly. It was apparently an issue with the upgrade of my WordPress installation and otherwise unrelated to the server move. Whew! I think we’re finally fully up and running again. :) Update: With furth
Just a heads up. I’m running some maintenance and optimization on this blog this week to prepare for a move to a new server. During that time some features will be deactivated while I test resource loads they cause (also to prep for the final plugin
Do you ever feel flustered under the pressure of your freelance work? Do you have a client who sometimes drives you crazy? Do you fear losing a gig because you don’t know where the next one will come from? Do you constantly worry about money because
Need Freelance Writer Market? Check out our member profiles:
Accepting May Guest Posts
I don’t generally solicit guest posts for All Freelance Writing. But as you might know, I have
9 Things to Do Today So You’ll Get More Done Tomorrow
Do you want to earn more money. Simple. Get more done. At least, it sounds simple, but it’s re
7 Steps to Instant Motivation
Do you know the story of Pavlov’s dog? If not, very briefly it went like this. Russian physiologist
6 Reasons Creative Copy Challenge Works
Shane Arthur, Sean Platt and David Wright who created and run Creative Copy Challenge say in their a
5 Things I Learned About Freelancing from my Toddler
When I started writing online, my daughter was a baby. Today, as my business has grown, so has she a
Freelance Writer Market Articles