All Freelance Writing Weekly Roundup – February 17, 2012
It’s our weekly roundup time. Let’s look back on our recent daily discussions in the writing forums, blog posts you might have missed here and around the Web, and a few old items you may want to look back on from our archives. Have a great weekend!
From the Writing Forums
- Public Bylines and Client Poachers
- Market Research for Freelance Writers
- What Are Your Biggest Distractions as a Freelance Writers?
- Should Freelance Writers Publish E-books?
- Should Freelance Writers Launch a Niche Blog?
From the Blog
From the Web
- Query That Rocked for Women’s Health: “Worried Sick” – Linda Formichelli at The Renegade Writer
- 10 Reasons Clients Buy From Freelancers – Laura Spencer at Freelance Folder
- Things I Love About Freelancing – Lori Widmer at Words on the Page
- 7 Warning Signs to Watch for When Working With Subcontractors – Thursday Bram at Freelance Switch
- How to Roll With Changes in the Freelance Writing Landscape – Michelle Goodman at The Anti 9-to-5 Guide
- How Can I Protect a Book Title? – Anne Wayman at About Freelance Writing
- Saying No to Freelance Work – Joe Wallace at Freelance-Zone
From the Archives
- 11 Ways to Turn Your Creative Writing Passion Into Freelance Opportunities
- “How Much Do You Make With That Writing Thing?”
- Freelance Writers: Change Your Habits, Change Your Career
- 5 Frightening Facts About the Freelance Life
- Why Low Paying Gigs Are and Are Not Your Problem
Fri, 17 Feb 2012 16:36:31 GMT
Gilbert E-Commerce | Fort Collins E-Commerce | Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove E-Commerce | St George E-Commerce | Minneapolis E-Commerce | Kolkata E-Commerce | McKinney E-Commerce | Navi Mumbai E-Commerce | Walsenburg E-Commerce | Atlanta E-Commerce |
Update 2: The category links are now working properly. It was apparently an issue with the upgrade of my WordPress installation and otherwise unrelated to the server move. Whew! I think we’re finally fully up and running again. :) Update: With furth
Just a heads up. I’m running some maintenance and optimization on this blog this week to prepare for a move to a new server. During that time some features will be deactivated while I test resource loads they cause (also to prep for the final plugin
Do you ever feel flustered under the pressure of your freelance work? Do you have a client who sometimes drives you crazy? Do you fear losing a gig because you don’t know where the next one will come from? Do you constantly worry about money because
Need Freelance Writer Market? Check out our member profiles:
The 5 Steps To Actually Starting A Freelance Writing Career
I often say that there are only three steps to a successful writing career (and I’ve written a
Thank-you to Our May Advertisers
The last few weeks have been stormy, at least where I live. We’ve had thunderstorms, flood war
How Your Freelance Business Is Like The Deadliest Catch
I find it hardest to get motivated just after finishing a big project. Launch-day nerves turn into w
Do You Let Your Writing Breathe?
I can’t believe that I’m going to share this tip with you. To the best of my recollectio
Be calm and carry on: Conquer your fear of attending your first blogging or writing event
Use U.K. parenting blogger Helen Wills’ tips to calm concerns about going to a blogging or writin
Freelance Writer Market Articles